Monday, December 01, 2008

Warm Socks



Our local store clerk friend knitted some nice warm socks as a gift for Anneka (pictured on her feet). I thought that was so sweet! I love how easy it is to strike up conversations with people when Anneka is with me. I somehow feel a lot more brave in speaking and people are patient with my language blunders (probably because they have a cute baby to look at).

Anneka likes going behind the counter with the ladies because then she can look at (and grab at) the products more easily. She wants to touch everything, everywhere, all the time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I remember that clerk! How thoughtful to give Anneka warm socks. I loved talking to you all tonight. I know God loves more than we can, but I don't understand, because I love you all soooooo much.
God bless you,
GrandMama Irene