layer one:
layer two:
layer three:
(Leif likes to pull up Anneka's tights up high on her chest.)
layer four
layer five
layer six
layer seven: mittens, boots, and inner hat
layer eight: scarf and fluffy squirrel hat
And bundling under a blanket for the last layer (number nine)!
13 comments:
Well, and it is not real winter jet!!!
Inka
what kind of peanut butter do you like?
I would love to send a care package but would need info. Lydia
Lydiaij@bellsouth.net
oh my gosh.... what a GREAT post!! i love it. I can't believe how many layers she needs already!
Ummm...if I lived there, Katie and I would never go outside. She barely sits still to get her coat and shoes on! :)
Wow! That is quite the process, and she looks so happy with each one! I can't get over how adorable she is! She really could be a baby model. SO SO cute! I can understand why you wouldn't want to unbundle her at church!
I laughed really hard when I saw this blog post. She is such a happy baby...even when she has all nine layers on. :-)
Love this post!!! And, wow, what a process to keep that precious little girl warm! :0) I better quit complaining about how cold it is here!!! Anneka us such a doll---her smile is incredible. Love,Judy
Thanks for letting us see this adorable process. God has blessed you all with such joyful patience. I am truly inspired! Love, love,love you all, GrandMama Irene
Yowsa! ... so how many layers do you guys have to wear? Are long johns a must? Wow, I can't fathom cold like that... you are rockstars!
And I thought our "get out of the house in the morning" rituals took forever! Miss you guys- thanks for the fun update!
wow, so much for "running out the door!" you need a good 20 minutes to do something like that! :)
i am laughing outloud at this...i cannot believe you go through this process. what an adventurous life for anneka!! :)
oh my! hmn. it was foggy today, so i put a scarf on with my sweater. :o) well, okay, i put my scarf on because it matched my shoes, but still! I could have gotten cold! lol.
~cheryl
Post a Comment