
Our friend, Inka, hung her robe out on the balcony to dry and it came back a sheet of ice!
The entrance to our building has three doors. This is on the inside of the second door.
This is ice on our living room window.
Two more months to go until it's the coldest time of the year!!
5 comments:
Good grief!! This is what people think of when they hear Siberia!!! The ice on your window is really pretty though. :)
You will laugh, but I wish I could be there taking pictures of the light pouring through the ice on the windows...you should try it out!
that is SO CRAZY!!!
Thanky ou for making us so aware of what life is like there! We loved teh bundle process and the frozen robe!! Best blog we know of :) Thank you thank you thank you!
THE King family
That is so awesome! I love the robe picture. Odd is good. :o)
~Cheryl
Post a Comment