Friday, February 04, 2011

A Couple Of Video Clips



Ella can say "Mama", "Papa", "Baba" (grandma), "Ella", and "Lya-lya" (the Russian word for baby)... and we think she has a word for Anneka, but it's not consistent enough for us to figure out what it is. My mom's birthday was last Sunday, and she was SO happy when Ella said "Baba" on the phone to her. =)






Anneka and I were trying to get Ella to talk, but Ella was more interested in playing with the objects around her. I told Anneka to tell a story (because Ella often starts talking OVER Anneka when she talks, but this time it didn't work). Anneka loves scary things and always wants us to read her scary books and tell her scary stories. Her favorite book is the Chinese version of the Big Bad Wolf. The illustrations really are scary, I think, but she just loves it. Anyways, here she is telling a scary story.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it!!! Love those two precious granddaughters! Baba

Anonymous said...

Sounds and looks adorable! Grandmama Irene

This Is The Day said...

That is too cute. She is so sweet. That's great that she is saying so many words! I was just reading in the What to Expect baby book that "Your child should be able to say 3 words at 12 months (Ma-ma, Da-da, and No are examples)" I thought that was so interesting. S says way more words than that and it sounds Ella will too!

Unknown said...

First Happy belated Birthday Leif!!!

It was great to read your Blog.
I loved the video's.
Keeping you in prayer.
Diane N