This morning our church joined our sister church to celebrate one lady and two men getting baptised! It was so neat to gather and watch this public declaration of their faith in Jesus.
I loved watching the joy on each of their faces as they came out of the water.
This group of ladies sang hymns throughout the morning.
This girl, Lira, was one that came to the camp we had a few weeks ago. She's holding her little sister here. I got to hold her, too. So sweet!
And this has nothing to do with baptism, but I thought it was funny. Yesterday we grated zucchinis to freeze and later make bread out of. There's only a period of about a month that you can find zucchini here, and I'm always SO excited to see it! And now that we have a freezer, we can store lots!! Anyways, Anneka was chomping away at pieces of raw zucchini. And when I wasn't fast enough at giving her a new piece, she chomped into a whole one, peel and all. Yuck!
1 comment:
Oh I wish I could share my zucchini with you, I have 5 in the fridge right now! Well I am glad you are enjoying it and saving some for later! I guess at least you know Anneka loves her veggies!
Post a Comment