Friday, June 19, 2009

Snow and a Curious Plant



It's June 19th and we awoke to snow today. It's all melted now, though. We anticipate nice weather again soon!

Last night the Wickers took all of the SEND kids for a sleepover (Anneka just stayed for the evening). Leif and I went on a date and also plant shopping. I meant to ask the florist if a certain plant was "high-maintenance", but instead I asked if it was "curious". She gave me the funniest look.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are funny...a curious plant! :-)
Snow in the middle of June! What a great snow picture! Baba

This Is The Day said...

Hahaha, maybe she thought you were worried about keeping your privacy from the plant. :)

Anonymous said...

It's so great to get to see all the blog pictures and stories again. And it was fabulous to skype you last night. Love, GrandMama Irene

Angela said...

beautiful picture!!!

Angela said...

p.s.
we can skype, too!

Leif and Jami Gustafson said...

I didn't take the picture! I got it off a royalty-free website! The pictures we took were kind of late in the day and didn't show the snow as well.