
I found this picture the other day and marveled that it was taken almost TEN YEARS ago!! That makes me feel so old. This was before Leif and I were dating. We were at a banquet at Disney World with a group of friends and decided to play in the fountain afterwards. I'm so thankful for these past ten years. I've been blessed with the world's best husband and such a sweet little daughter.
When I look at this picture in ten more years (which will be the day after tomorrow) I'll really feel old!
4 comments:
What's amazing to me, is that you both haven't aged a bit!! Not in appearances, anyhow. You still have that youthful vitality & beautiful joy that radiates. Congratulations on the past ten years!! :) God is good, indeed!
That's such a cute pic! I am starting to feel old already too...ever since high school the time has just flown, but especially once you have kids the days just speed away!
I am so glad that the couple that were just friends ten years ago are now happily married with a darling daughter!
We second teh Boggs family comments! You haven't seemed to age a bit. :)THe Kings
Post a Comment