Monday, June 29, 2009

A Funny Girl and a Sturdy Calculator


It's rare to get a picture of Anneka with a grumpy look, so I had to post this one...even though it's a little blurry. It's really just a pretend grumpy look, but it's still funny.

Anneka was taking a bath the other day and I turned my head for 2 seconds to get situated on my stool, and somehow she ended up with the calculator in her hands and under the bubbles. How do these things happen? And then the next day I was taking the wet clothes out of the washing machine after the cycle and the calculator had gone through a second kind of bath. She'd helped me put the clothes in there, but somehow she snuck that one past me. The calculator is still up and running, though!

1 comment:

This Is The Day said...

Haha, I love the grumpy look!

Sounds like a great calculator to survive all that!