Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Moving Day


On Monday, a whole bunch of us helped the Jordans move into a new apartment before they head to the States for a home service. It was encouraging to see how many people love them and were so willing to help. Unfortunately, I missed out on some great photo ops of the moving process... because I was with the kids!


Rebecca had volunteered to watch the Jordan boys, so I hung out with her and the kiddos. Katie had me fix her hair like mine so that we could be twins.



Here are most of the kids. I love the playground in front of the Jordan's new place. And I love their apartment! It is SO nice. I love every part about it. I'm so happy for them.



The Kerins have something that I deem a "nightmare" going on in their apartment right now! They are getting all new windows put in, plus they're re-doing their kitchen. They were just planning on putting tiles in there but then they discovered that the wall wasn't secure and had to tear down the entire wall. Now their "kitchen" is in the living room (pictured). It's crazy. Rebecca is amazing. And she fed all of us lunch, too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great you were able to help. I guess that means the Jordans will be gone when I'm there. Hopefully they have safe travels and great reunions and break at their home visit. See you soon. Mama Irene

Anonymous said...

nubbins!
~Cheryl