On Friday it was in the high 80s and yesterday it was in the 40s outside. Today it's predicted to be in the 60s. When there is a warm day, we take advantage of it. A group of us met on the city's main walking street on Friday evening to enjoy the nice weather.
Anneka loved the fountain. I supposed it's time for her to stop wearing her fur-lined winter boots! I took them off of her yesterday and she cried because she loves them so much. But if the Russian and Buryat children aren't in their boots anymore (and they are normally very bundled) I think it's a good sign that Anneka doesn't need hers!
3 comments:
Oh, I just want to pat that red boot babies bottom.
I love those pictures, when I was a kid I was all crazy about boots, now that I have a daughter I cannot wait to see her waring a pair of pink rain boots.
For me, it was my purple corduroy overalls. My grandma sent them to me for my birthday, and I was over the moon about them for years! Her boots rock!
~Cheryl
Post a Comment