Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Women's Retreat



The last couple of days I went on a little retreat with the women on my team (six others) to Lake Baikal. It was so relaxing, rejuvenating, and fun! We spent time walking and talking on the beach, playing games, eating good food, praying together, reading, watching movies, sleeping in, and enjoying God, His creation, and one another. I'm so thankful for these friends. We are all so unique- but I was reminded how BEAUTIFUL each lady is. What a blessing!!



Sweet Leif stayed home with Anneka while I was gone. He gave her a little picture of me that she slept with and talked to. They had a good time together. Leif even managed to have men from the church over one night and make pizza and cupcakes for the Bible study tonight. What a champion!! I love him so much (and little Anneka, too!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You really are blessed to have such unique Christ-like teammates! What a great idea for you women to get away for a few days. I am sure you must feel rejuvenated. And how nice for Papa and Anneka to have time alone together.

This Is The Day said...

That sounds like fun! I bet it was hard to be away from Leif and Anneka though!