Sunday, May 10, 2009

Welcome Back, Leif!



Anneka and I had a fun and busy week while Leif was in the States. After our Russian guests left, we had multiple invitations to lunches/dinners with teammates and we had a couple from church over. We hung out outside a lot, too. This is at the playground near the Wickers. Sharon, Heidi, and Matthew all came outside to play with us!



On morning Rebecca came over with Michael. Anneka really liked him, and gave him kisses. They are nine months apart.



Anneka LOVES this pink snow suit (for next winter). She always wants to wear it, but it's SO HOT. So I came up with a compromise. Her Raggedy Anneka gets to wear the snowsuit. Anneka is satisfied with this. She loves to play with Raggedy Anneka and likes it when I fix both of their hair, feed them both and change her doll's diaper.



Even though the week was good, we were so excited to go to the train station yesterday to meet Papa!



Welcome home, Leif! We love you!!

2 comments:

Ana Degenaar said...

Happy Mother's day, we wish you the best of all blessings and we have made a little something for you:

http://everydaymmoms.blogspot.com/2009/05/my-prayer-for-mothers-today-is-that-our.html

God bless you,

EVERYDAY.M.MOMS

Anonymous said...

I love the pink snowsuit compromise! What a brilliant mom you are to have RaggetyAnneka wear the snowsuit. How'd you get so smart? Erin