I love it when the potato lady comes to our neighborhood. Potatoes are so heavy to get at the grocery store and lug home. She sits out there all day and looks bored. Anneka and I wave at her when we go outside to play and she smiles. I asked Leif to take a picture this week when I went out to make a purchase. Right now she's selling last years potatoes, so they're really cheap- about 15 cents a pound. You can't beat that!
Thursday, May 28, 2009
The Potato Lady
I love it when the potato lady comes to our neighborhood. Potatoes are so heavy to get at the grocery store and lug home. She sits out there all day and looks bored. Anneka and I wave at her when we go outside to play and she smiles. I asked Leif to take a picture this week when I went out to make a purchase. Right now she's selling last years potatoes, so they're really cheap- about 15 cents a pound. You can't beat that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It makes me happy to see how the little things in life, such as the potato lady, makes you happy. But, I can appreciate the fact that you don't have to lug a heavy bag for a long distance. Baba
Mmm! Did you make french fries? I love to bake a tray full of fries and make it my whole dinner. :)
~Cheryl
Post a Comment