Monday, May 11, 2009

The Goats Are Out Again!



Every spring the goats are let loose in our neighborhood to munch on the grass. Anneka thinks they're delightful. She's very good at "meh-ing" like the goats. We didn't go outside today, though, because little Anneka is sick. I know that it's normal for kids her age to be sick 6 times a year (and it's been about three months since she was last sick) but I don't want her to be sick EVER! She has the croup again and at 3:30 in the morning we sat in front of the open balcony door so that she could breathe. I just love that little girl so much and want her to be back to goat chasing here soon!

4 comments:

This Is The Day said...

Poor baby! The croup sounds scary!I hope she feels better soon! Kariya gets sick almost every week. I think it is from the church nursery. We take her in there and sure enough a few days later the nose starts running. Grr.

Anonymous said...

It is good of you to tell about your life in such detail. You must type fast. Sorry baby girl is sick, probably well by now. Love to all of you, Dawn in Calif.

Anonymous said...

Hi all,
What fun pictures. It's so good to see you all looking like you are feeling well again. God bless you, Love GrandMama Irene

Anonymous said...

It looks like she is reaching out to grab the sheep! :) Nice perspective, lol.
~Cheryl