
On Saturday we celebrated four generations of birthdays with the family with five people (their special days are all within about 2 weeks of each other). We had a crazy hat party and had lots of fun!

My grandma Dorothy, mom, Leif, sweet cousin who just turned eleven, and Ike each got their own birthday cakes! Of course, we all enjoyed them (including a super-yummy red velvet cake that my aunt made. It's my new favorite kind of cake!)
On Leif's actual birthday, my parents took the girls overnight the day before so that he could sleep in! Then we went out for lunch and played mini-golf. Ike came along, but only added to the fun of the day, as he's super sweet and cuddly.
Leif won the game, even with Ike strapped on!
But I let him, as it was his birthday. hahaha.
Then we went to my parents' for a yummy steak dinner and cheesecake.
I'm definitely still in recovery mode and have been kind of crabby this past week. I'm so thankful for such a great husband and the fun that we have together. He's so gracious and loving and hardworking and fun. I love him so much!!
2 comments:
Love the funny hat idea! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. And the family picture at the end is so great! Hope you get to feeling good again soon!
He's a jewel...and so are you Jamie :) God bless you all
Post a Comment