Sunday, February 05, 2012

Happy 60th, Mom!



My mom turned 60 this past week. It was so fun to be able to be here to help her celebrate this milestone birthday! Many of my mom's friends (and family) wrote meaningful messages for her and gave pictures for me to put into a scrapbook in her honor. It was so neat to read what people wrote and to see how many lives my mom has touched and what a ray of sunshine she is to so many!

My mom's friend, Diane, threw her a surprise party this week, too. Ike and I popped in to help celebrate, and my mom was very happily surprised. I love to see how loved my mom is by so many!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boulshoi spaseeba!!! It was a birthday to remember!
Love YOU Jami...and all that you did!

Irene Gustafson said...

So glad you got to celebrate with your mom. I'm so sad not to be able to celebrate today with Leif on his birthday and meet Ike. Hope to get to see you soon. Love, GrandMama Irene