
In Russia when I wanted to see if Ella was growing adequately, I would take her to the fruit stand to weigh her. (In America I usually would go to the Sacred Heart Women's center where they do free weight checks, but it's a little harder now to just jet into Spokane with three kids.) The clinic in town here wouldn't let me weigh Ike, but my Dad had the idea to take him to the hardware store. The owners there are really nice. We weighed him on this nail scale for fun and then used a different nail scale where we could tare the weight to zero after deducting his blanket, diaper, and onesie.
All to say, he's growing quite well and is over 11 pounds now. It was fun to make the trip to the store with my Dad. I love how he makes friends with people wherever he goes! =)
1 comment:
Lol, that is funny! I never thought of using the nail scale!
Post a Comment