Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Mmmmmmmeals!



Our friend, Tara, contacted a bunch of our friends to have them bring us meals after Ike was born. We've been soooo enjoying wonderful food and the encouragement that these dear people bring!



I also love seeing what people bring- it gives me ideas for things that I can make in the future. Of course, some of the ingredients we probably won't be able to find in Russia. But we can improvise! These top two pictures are our friends, Ben and Kayla.


And these are the Arguinchona's. I wish I would've thought to take pictures of everyone!!

We have felt very taken care of. Thank you to all who brought us yummy food!!

2 comments:

Irene Gustafson said...

I also feel blessed to have gotten to visit last week and enjoy some of those great meals. I praise God for all the wonderful friends and family Leif, Jami and the kids have there in the Medical Lake/Spokane area. It was fun to meet some of you.

This Is The Day said...

So glad everybody is taking such good care of you! You guys are very loved!