It's late, so I'll just post a bunch of pictures. Our friend is here, using the internet, so I'm kind of hanging out, waiting to go to bed. Speaking of which, in America it's considered impolite to call people before 9:00am or after 9:00pm. I'm not sure what the social rules are here, but people call- and come to the door- any time between 6:00 and midnight. Right now it's 10:30pm and we had a visitor stop by. And yesterday morning, our neighbor came to the door at 6:30am. Interesting. So, here are our pictures from a picnic we took today with our Romanian friends! It was SO NICE outside- 55 degrees!! (I just kept my hat on to hide my awful new haircut. You'll notice Anneka has a new haircut, too. Kind of traumatic. For me, not her. But she doesn't know, thankfully. We only say positive things)

Thankfully Anneka didn't fall through! Later on, Marius knocked a bunch of ice in with a simple flick of a stick.

Ella loved being outside and crawling all over the ground (a funny sight in her puffy snowsuit!)

My aunt and uncle sent us stuff to make smore's! They were so yummy, and everyone loved them. It was fun to share this tradition with friends.
3 comments:
I don't think Anneka's hair looks bad from these pictures. Love the picture where they are all asleep together in the car. Too cute. Ella is a little cutie too in the pink puffy snowsuit!
What a great bunch of pics! Thanks for sharing, Love you all, Grandmama Irene
Jami, you have become such a great Russian mommy putting your baby in a snowsuit in 55 degree weather. I love it!!! I now dress my kids soo much warmer than I used to too. Funny!
~Ashley
Post a Comment