Wow! That's incredible! Those are two adorable little girls. :) I think that the first picture is Ella Joy and the second is big Sis Anneka. You've made it very hard on us though...so I wouldn't be surprised if it's the other way around! Love you guys!
It was fun skyping (sorry you couldn't see me) and finding out I was right. Leif and Lark looked the same for a year or two (except Leif had lighter hair color), but after that they each developed their unique handsome selves. Love you all, GrandMama Irene
Oh my! They look so alike! I'm guessing Ella is in the top picture and Anneka in the bottom. Either way there are three beautiful girls in those pictures!!!
10 comments:
Oh my they look SO much alike! Dad and I disagree on who is who...so one of us is right.
Wow! That's incredible! Those are two adorable little girls. :) I think that the first picture is Ella Joy and the second is big Sis Anneka. You've made it very hard on us though...so I wouldn't be surprised if it's the other way around! Love you guys!
It was fun skyping (sorry you couldn't see me) and finding out I was right. Leif and Lark looked the same for a year or two (except Leif had lighter hair color), but after that they each developed their unique handsome selves. Love you all, GrandMama Irene
Oh my! They look so alike! I'm guessing Ella is in the top picture and Anneka in the bottom. Either way there are three beautiful girls in those pictures!!!
I agree, Ellatshka in the first and Annushka in the second :-)
Fascinating.
And I definitely think Ella is 1 and Anneka 2.
I totally agree with Ella in the first, because it is Annekas smile in the second ...
Grahdma great and I each chose a different picture! That is normal! How beautiful!
i cannot believe how similar your girls look!!! amazing :)
Post a Comment