Today we went to Salvation Church. The pastor there was officially ordained, and people from three different churches came to celebrate. This church building has been in the planning/works for a few years now. It's neat to see how God has answered prayers of resources and funding and leadership. The service was over 3 hours long. It was just about to be over at the 2 hour mark, but then someone wanted to go up front and repent (turn her life to God) and then a bunch of people did that after her as well. God is at work.
Anneka and Ella were champions in the long service. Something fun happened today, too! Yesterday I looked in several stores for a hat for Anneka for Christmas (her current one is ratty and falling apart)and didn't find what I was looking for. I came home empty-handed and realized that I probably wouldn't be able to go shopping for hats again before Christmas. Well, at church Sveta came up to me and asked if we'd want to borrow a certain hat and coat. And I LOVE the hat! This picture doesn't show the front of the hat, but I thought it was cute of Leif and Anneka. I love how God provides in such fun ways!
After church we went to the Blaker's house for lunch (with the Hofstetters, too). It was nice to have that time with them. Anneka delighted in playing with Anna's new puppy.
In answer to the question a few days ago about who was Anneka and who was Ella, Ella was on top (with me in the striped sweater). Can you guess who is who in the pictures below?
2 comments:
Love the pics and praising God for answering your prayer to keep Anneka warm (hat & coat) and cute to boot! I think I know on the pictures, because I think I recognize the one of Anneka from before, so I won't give it away. God bless you and I enjoyed our skype visit today.
this one is Ella.
Post a Comment