Thursday, December 30, 2010

Team Christmas Party



Now that it's 2011, I should probably post our Christmas pictures! I'll start with the team Christmas party. We're now too big to meet in someone's living room, so we rented out a room from a church. Anneka chose this picture (above) for the blog. =)



The girls wore their Christmas dresses.





The Wickers came up with fun games for all of us, with the kids in mind. In this game, we had teams and had to guess whose nose was poking through Rudolph's face.



This was another game where we had to guess what the "ice sculptures" were displaying. There was also a devotional time, singing of Christmas carols, and a wonderful illustration from the men on our team of all of God- his power, wisdom, love, etc... wrapped up into a tiny baby. It truly is amazing.



The younger kids drew names for gifts and the rest of us had a white elephant gift exchange. As you can see above, the kids at one point made a train and had a great time.

Our team has grown! We are blessed by these people in our lives!

3 comments:

CHARLENE and MARK said...

Love the "goofy" team picture! :) Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Thanks for posting.

Anonymous said...

Looks like the team has really grown. As usual I love seeing the slices of your life. God bless you, Mama Irene

Cheryl Bockus said...

Anneka has awesome taste in pictures. I suspect she is picking up her goofy sense of humor from someone... :-)