Monday, December 27, 2010

Mama!



Oops... Leif was really sweet and cleaned off this computer so that it would run faster. He asked me if there was anything I wanted left on here and I said, "no", forgetting about the pictures for the blog that I'd just put on the desktop. So I'll blog about Christmas sometime soon (Leif took Anneka to the neighborhood kids New Years party and has the camera with him). I took this clip the other day at Kristina's birthday party. Ella has been saying "mama" for over a week now! She says it all the time and I think she knows what it means because she'll reach out to me and say it. And she'll say it from her crib when she wakes up instead of crying for me. I love it!

3 comments:

This Is The Day said...

That is so sweet! The best sound a mother could ever hear!

Anonymous said...

Love it! That's MY granddaughter! Baba

Anonymous said...

LOVED IT! What a cutie bug. Love you all, GrandMama