Tuesday, June 15, 2010

The Last of the Pregger Pics



Yesterday we got to share at our home church, New Community. We all wore our Buryat-style clothes.

I seriously feel like I'm about to pop! It's hard to sleep or even to be in one position for more than a few minutes. I'm ready to have this baby!! And to see her sweet little face and to hold her in my arms.





Here's my last pregnant picture for this pregnancy- 39 weeks. This morning Leif and I got the apartment ready. He was so nice to do things like clean the floors that are hard for me to do! Then Anneka and I napped together this afternoon. Ella, you can come any time now!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes I can't wait Ella to see you in a few days. I continue to pray Jami for a wonderful birth with no complications and a quick coming! May God also be with you Anneka as you await this amazing adventure. And Leif may you be able to continue to be a blessing to your wonderful wife and great girls! May you all feel our Lord helping and holding you through this miraculous milestone for your family.

Anonymous said...

looking forward to seeing ella when she arrives! praying for you my beautiful friend!

Elaine Ray said...

Come soon baby. Jami you are amazing!