It was nice to go to church yesterday. These kids loved holding baby Ella. Anneka kept calling them the little boys. We had to explain that the ones wearing dresses were girls. =)
Leif has been so wonderful this past week, taking care of his girls. On Saturday I encouraged him to go check out Hoopfest (the world's largest 3 on 3 basketball tournament) and then today he's helping my aunt and uncle move. I took the girls to the park this morning. Ella slept and Anneka always enjoys being outside! I've discovered that she likes juice boxes (she's never been a good fluid drinker) and it's nice to tote them around with us.
I love living by lakes! We're within walking distance of two!! Anneka dug around in the sand and fed fishy crackers to the birds.
Sliding down the slide. We stopped at a thrift store on the way to get her a new sunhat. I love that about America- yard sales and second hand stores!
The girls and I hung out with Baba and Grampa on Saturday. My dad made dinner in the dutch oven over a campfire.
Ella sleeping sweetly on her papa.
1 comment:
Oh how I wish I could come visit again. I love the pictures and skyping, but so miss the touch. I love you all so much. God bless you. Grandmama Irene
Post a Comment