Ella came today!!! She is a big one! 9 lbs. 6 oz., 22 inches. The labor went pretty quickly, and both she and Jami did great! Look at these, two aren't they beautiful! Anneka came by to visit with her baba and grandpa and she gave her approval, as you can see from the huge smile on her face. It is a beautiful day and we feel so blessed by our amazing God! Thank you everyone for your prayers for us.
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
Ella is here!
Ella came today!!! She is a big one! 9 lbs. 6 oz., 22 inches. The labor went pretty quickly, and both she and Jami did great! Look at these, two aren't they beautiful! Anneka came by to visit with her baba and grandpa and she gave her approval, as you can see from the huge smile on her face. It is a beautiful day and we feel so blessed by our amazing God! Thank you everyone for your prayers for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
13 comments:
These are wunderful pictures. Jami you look so beautiful and that after the hard work, astonishing.
Aww, I LOVE the family of four photo! Jami you look SO beautiful! It does NOT look like you just gave birth! Anneka looks so happy with her little sister. Congratulations to all of you! Little Ella could not have been born into a more loving, amazing family! We love you guys!
What wonderful pictures! And yes, I agree, how on earth do you look so beautiful and refreshed after delivering a baby? Amazing! We are so happy for you guys!
I agree! You look beautiful! So does Ella. Yay for new babies!
Hooray!!!
Beautiful!!!
Soooo happy for you, and Ella is beautiful, as most Ellas are... Can't wait to meet her. Can I bring you a meal?
Love and God's blessings on your family
We can't WAIT to meet Ella and see you all!!! I agree with everyone else -- you don't look like you just came through labor. Hey, what time was she actually delivered??? If it was 2:40 PM, then taking into account the time change to Krasnoyarsk (where Heidi was born 15 years ago), that would make Heidi and Ella twins!!! Well, with a slight 15-year gap. :)
Congrats to you all!! :)
What a lovely girl! So happy for you all. Congratulations!!!!
Congrats!!! What a beautiful blessing PTL!!!!!
I just read your list of needs, I have a high chair that attaches to a table. I live in Modesto Ca....SO???Let me know!
Visiting from Missionary Moms to send congratulations on the birth of Ella! May she grow in wisdom and stature and favor with God and man!
Blessings,
Shilo
Post a Comment