Oh my goodness, she is too precious!! She may have been 9 pounds but she looks SO tiny in the picture with Anneka in their little brown dresses! I love her dark eyes, she's beautiful!
Oh my goodness!!!! She is beautiful and perfect!!!!! I love the picture of you Jami with Ella, just BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations to the whole family! What a blessing!
7 comments:
Oh my goodness, she is too precious!! She may have been 9 pounds but she looks SO tiny in the picture with Anneka in their little brown dresses! I love her dark eyes, she's beautiful!
Oh my goodness!!!! She is beautiful and perfect!!!!! I love the picture of you Jami with Ella, just BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations to the whole family! What a blessing!
She is sooo beautiful, I wnat to hold her too! And yes the picture with the brown dresses is the best :-) Anneka is the proud big sister!!!
Love the pics!!! Ella is beautiful as is her big sister!!! Must have great parents! :0) We send our love as we rejoice with you and pray for you!
Congrats you guys, wish I could be there to see her as well. Hope you are enjoying your time back in the states.
awww, so precious!!!
Congratulations! She looks beautiful and BIG! :-)
Post a Comment