We've been traveling (in Egypt, Moscow, and St. Petersburg). I'll tell more about the trips with pictures when we return to Ulan Ude within the next few days.
The baby has been moving around a lot and even Leif has been able to feel him/her from the outside. Do you think it's a boy or a girl? Cast your vote in the comment section!
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
I vote boy!
I vote girl...but that's just b/c I'm having fun getting ready to have two girls. I love finding matching outfits for them. I just bought matching Christmas dresses for them for next year. :)
I think it's a boy but I almost typed girl...so maybe it's a girl! :) HUGS. We're so excited for you guys!
Boy, however I would need to see how you are carrying. A boy seems like it would fit your family perfectly next. Can't wait to see what it actually is.
Girl?!
twins, boys!
I'm not sure and would welcome either. Gwen however is sure it is a boy. When we ask her how she knows she's just sure and says no one told her. I'll just continue to pray for a healthy family Mom, baby, Anneka and Dad! Love you always, GrandMama Irene
I'm in the boy camp.
We vote boy, because it has been great for us having one of each! :)
The Kings
A boy would be a challenge :-). I enjoy having a boy. :-)
A Boy, aren't they suppose to be busier and want to be on the move more? Or perhaps you just ate to much garlic and it has "gas".
Your baby is a gift from God! Enjoy!!
Post a Comment