Thursday, December 17, 2009
Valenky
Anneka and I went shopping with Inka to get new valenky (felt-boots that are SUPER-WARM) and I tried them mainly just out of curiosity. My feet were SO INSTANTLY warm.... I'm talking an incredible difference... that I knew Anneka and I needed them during these really cold months. They don't look that warm, but they're the warmest footwear that you can get- even warmer than boots with fur and leather. We love them. It's like walking around in slippers outside. I'll need to take a picture of Inka, Anneka, and me all together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Putting on those big valenky's is "a little tricky" :)
Oh so cute!!! How great that you have such warm boots! Baba
That is TOO cute! I love the "tricky" and the walking. What a doll!
I love the movie, too. Praise God your feet are warm. GrandMama Irene
Hi Anneka, I like to play the video that you send me over and over. by Gwen
she is such a doll and growing up so fast!!! crazy. merry christmas to you guys from the fairbanks!
Post a Comment