Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Murder Mystery Party

It was Rebecca's Birthday last weekend and she hosted a murder mystery party. It was so fun! It was all girls, so some dressed/acted like men. We didn't know who the killer was until the very end. It was a mix of Russian and English, and it actually worked out really well. At the end, one of the ladies Rebecca invited that's not a Christian said that there was such a difference between this party and the many parties she normally goes to where everyone gets drunk. She had a lot of fun and really seemed amazed by interacting with everyone.

Here are some pics:

Bobby Sox, Tiara Diamond, Johny Angel, Peggy Sue


A lovely dinner with BBQ'd chicken and pork, crisp veggies and dip, crackers and spinach dip, baked potatoes, jello salad, baked beans, root beer floats, and cheesecake and mud pie for dessert. Gardner was the BBQer and he was the one "killed" on the patio while cooking. (it was snowing outside, but we pretended it was summer). Rebecca and I were talking about how everything here takes a lot longer to make. She had to MAKE the rootbeer for the floats and MAKE the mint ice cream for the mud pie, and MAKE all of the ingredients for the baked beans. All of her efforts were thoroughly enjoyed, though!! Mmmmm.


Me and Chubby Cheddar reenacting Tom's death later to see if an accusation was probable. Adriana is pregnant, so it was perfect for making a nice middle-aged "beer belly" for her character. haha.


This picture is on Inka's blog, too, but I'm guessing she won't mind if we both have the same one. This was the limbo contest. We also had a hoola hoop contest as well as a lip sinc and dancing. Very fun! Oh, I'll post one more, just for the fun of it. It's really blurry, but it shows ACTION!!

5 comments:

CHARLENE and MARK said...

VERY fun, Jami! Thanks for posting the pics. Sharon had mentioned it when she was here in Kiev. I'm so glad you ladies know how to have fun, and I can certainly appreciate having to make all the ingredients for that delicious menu! Wow.

Ashley L. said...

Hi! I am having horrible internet trouble and can't access my email, so I wanted to tell you to hold off for just a day or so on buying tickets. We just need to run our plans by our team leader to make sure it is ok. Should be fine, but just want to make sure we get the final ok from him! Sorry to make you wait!

This Is The Day said...

That looks like so much fun! We did one of those a couple of years ago and loved it...seeing your pics makes me want to do another!

The Boggs Family said...

Wow, what a great party that looked like! Jami - you look stunning as your character! :) I can't believe all the work that goes into preparation for meals & putting on such a special dinner for guests. If that isn't a good reminder for me of how much I take for granted here in the states! Sheesh! Hope you are well & just wanted to say hi. :) Russ shared with a group of us that he got to talk with you guys recently; you are missed here & being prayed for often from New Community folks! :)

Anonymous said...

What a fun looking party. You folks are such hard workers, even in planning parties. God bless you and I'm so happy to see you all having fun toghether. (Great testimony for the Russian gal.)Love ya, Mama Irene