
Anneka is really into sunglasses. I can't find hers, so she always wants to wear mine. I really need to clean our room... I'm sure hers will turn up. With little storage space in a small apartment, closets, drawers, and under-the-bed become very full very fast. Here she is riding in Inka's car. I actually drove it for the first time last weekend. I didn't drive very far, but it was a good first step to driving in Russia!

The other night we went to our friends, Marios and Adriana's. Apparently, their little daughter (2 months younger than Anneka) asked about us and wanted to have us for dinner. Marios is taking Buryat classes with Leif. We like them a lot. Another Russian family was there, too. The guys (and kids) played Settlers of Catan while us girls talked in the other room.

Marios and Adriana's 6 and 8 year old daughters put clips in Anneka's hair and she felt so pretty! She didn't even try to take them out.
Leif has a lot on his plate again this week. It's hard because a lot of the stuff he's doing isn't stuff I can really help him with. And everything just takes longer here! He spent hours at an office this afternoon only to find out that he couldn't do what he needed to do. And that was sandwiched between our team meeting and his class. Then he was home for 45 minutes before leaving for a men's meeting at our church. Sometimes that goes until 11:00 (and walking home in the windy-cold... it's been down to -13F that we've seen and probably lower). So I know he'd appreciate your prayers!
No comments:
Post a Comment