Happy Birthday, sweet Anneka! She is so darling & I love the annual photos... isn't it amazing how much goes by in such a short time when you have the blessing of children?! :) Love you guys & hope you are enjoying this most special 2nd birthday of your baby girl! :)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday, sweet Anneka! She is so darling & I love the annual photos... isn't it amazing how much goes by in such a short time when you have the blessing of children?! :) Love you guys & hope you are enjoying this most special 2nd birthday of your baby girl! :)
Happy Birthday, sweet girl! She is so beautiful! I am praying for a wonderful and blessed year for Anneka and for all of you!
It is amazing how quickly they change the first few years! I wish there was some way to slow them down. :)
Herzlichem gluckwunsch zum Geburtstag Anneka!!!
Post a Comment