Anneka is really good with names. I'm amazed at how we'll be in a crowd of people and she'll know everyone's name. Lately, she's been especially enamored with baby Angelina (and saying her name). She talks about Angelina all the time. Sometimes Anneka and I get to watch Angelina while her mom is at a Bible study on Wednesdays. Here's Anneka with Baba Ira and Angelina.

Leif took Anneka out to play basketball, and this flock of boys came to play almost instantly (usually it's a flock of teenage/college guys). Anneka is hidden in this picture (I took it from the balcony), but she had fun with everyone. I love that Leif so easily and quickly connects with different people in our neighborhood through the sports court!
1 comment:
Anneka looks so cute with her little friend, Angelina (what a cutie) and Ira. Love your pictures, GrandMama Irene
Post a Comment