People have been coming up to us lately, saying "I saw an advertisement where the guy looked like Leif". Or "I saw Leif on a big banner on such-and-such street". Today Anneka and I found one of the signs and got a picture for you to see. It's really true. Leif is a model!
We think it's really funny. Our friends, Katia and Sasha, recently started a school for teaching English. They wanted a face on their ads that looked like it could be from England or the States. And Leif was their choice.
Anneka was impressed to see her Papa so big on the side of this fence! I like saying that I'm married to a model.... a dashingly handsome one.
4 comments:
Congrats on your stardom, Leif! Awesome! Makes me want to study English!
Oh, how are you going to handle the stardom, Leif?
It will be interesting to see how people will react when they recognize you from the BIG banners. What was
going through little Anneka's head as she saw her papa on the banner? Mama Linda
Wow! My what a handsome son I have. Hopefully in some way it will also help in your mission work. Love you all, Mama Irene
haha, how cool!
Post a Comment