Saturday, April 11, 2009

Hanging Out


Anneka loves ice cream and especially when Grampa feeds it to her!


She also loves looking at book after book with her Baba.

Right now my parents are traveling around Ulan Ude all by themselves! They are adventurous and brave. Leif is sharing at church tomorrow, so he's been working on that. Anneka's been napping for almost four hours (all this excitement wears her out!). I've been catching up on laundry, team financial stuff, and making dinner for guests tonight. A low-key day.

5 comments:

This Is The Day said...

Aww, those are so cute! I'm so happy that your parents are there with you! And I'm jealous of a four hour nap! :)

JimE said...

Gosh Dennis, it's like looking at pictures of you and Linda here at home. I'll bet you're having a great time. Take lots of pictures and share them with Bev and I when you get back.

Good visits and delightful times to all of you.
Jim and Bev

The Boggs Family said...

Look at Anneka's darling tights & dresses! Wow is she ever growing up fast. When does she turn 2? Are you two thinking of having any more? ;) So glad you are enjoying your parents' visit & this low key day. Happy Easter to you all!!!

Anonymous said...

wow they are brave! they must have learned it from you! :)

Anonymous said...

So cool to see your parents there. Erinn