Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Playing at Lake Baikal

So, I was originally getting online to blog about our family's time at Lake Baikal and then I realized that most of the good pictures are on the other cameras and I don't have those right now. So instead I'll do a blog about all of the fun ANNEKA had at Lake Baikal (although truly we all did):


There was a little playground at the place we stayed and Anneka was in heaven. This was at the top of the slide.


Over and over, she climbed up the slide and slid down- all by herself!




We stood nearby to make sure she didn't fall, but we didn't even need to assist her.


She loved the teeter totter, too. As you can see, the lake in the background is still frozen.


She liked it when Papa pushed her on the swing.


The last time Anneka sat on the beach, she ate the sand. This time she just played in it... making us all very happy.

2 comments:

This Is The Day said...

Those are too cute! Anneka is very brave to go down the slide all by herself! Kariya just mastered that feat this week! I tell you they seem like they are on the exact same learning/growing/doing track except Anneka is five months younger!

Anonymous said...

Oh what fun! It's delightful to see her having fun at the lake.
Love, Grandmama Irene