We went to the airport yesterday morning to meet and greet Inka and Elisabeth, as they returned from Germany. Their flight was a couple of hours late, and Anneka LOVED exploring the airport! She climbed the stairs several times, without needing our help (this picture is a rare moment when she stopped long enough to scope out the view). She was in toddler heaven.
For a lot of the time, Anneka wanted to carry her own "diaper bag". It was cute how she toted it around. She was so happy to see Inka and Elisabeth when they arrived... as were we! Welcome home!
In the States, I was the one who cut Leif's hair, but in Russia it's so inexpensive and easy to have it done that he goes to the "beauty shop". It's really funny because I always think his hair looks like an animal when he returns. Once he came back looking like a duck. Another time a were-wolf and another time a badger. This time it was a little hard to decide, but I think it's like a toucan. Anyways,after Leif washes his hair, it looks like him again. So my declarations of which animal he looks like aren't really so mean.
1 comment:
I'm so glad that Inka and Elisabeth are back. I hadn't heard that bit of good news yet. YIPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
Post a Comment