Today is March 8th- International Women's Day. It's a very important holiday in Russia and all women, young and old are honored. Leif let me sleep in this morning and made me a nice breakfast. And he and Anneka also make me a Women's Day card. I squeezed Anneka into her asian dress one last time so that we could be twins.
Last night we had some couples from our church over for dinner and fellowship. There were supposed to be more, but one wife was sick and another husband had to work. The ten of us plan to get together once a month. We talked about ways that we can make the time meaningful. It'll be neat to see how this time evolves.
4 comments:
Happy Women's Day to you too!!! That picture of you and Anneka is priceless. I love it. That is also really cool about the other couples that you get together with. (See, yet another example of how generous you are with your home and how great you are at hospitality!)I bet that must be a really special time for all of you each month!
Anneka is sooooooooo cute, especially in this picture with her "twin" mommy. :) I love all the pictures. i have so much updating to do myself! You are so good at keeping on top of it all. Nice job. Hope you enjoy(ed) Women's Day! :)
Anita
Love the picture of you two beautiful twins with your sparkling blue eyes! Baba
anneka is growing up so fast! what a lovely little girl. (:
Post a Comment