Friday, January 09, 2009

Remember Muffy?


Muffy is our neighbor dog. Leif always said he was a girl and I always said he was a boy... but it turns out she had puppies, so I guess he's a girl. He seems like a boy, though.

Anyways, the surprise cat is Muffy's sister (not biological, of course). She hangs out in the hallway alot, though, like a stray cat. But she slipped into our apartment when Leif had the doors open (we have three doors) to look in the fuse box. We just didn't see her. It's funny because the last two days there's been a second cat out there that looks just like Muffy's sister. But I think she really is a stray cat. They hang out together and throw up and poop together on our stairs.

2 comments:

This Is The Day said...

Gross...haha, you always make me laugh Jami! Are you going to get one of the puppies? :) I can't imagine trying to house train a puppy in those kind of temperatures. Kariya got yellow rain golashes (sp?) for Christmas to wear out to the barn at my parents...that's what she was wearing in the picture and she was crying b/c she put them on but couldn't get them off. :)

Gina said...

oh my gosh, that is so funny! i love how super funny things like that happen to you guys all the time. :)