Leif's mom spent hours putting old slides into digital form and sent us a CD of a bunch of pictures from Leif's childhood. It's so fun to see shots of little Leif. Anneka looks so much like he did as a tiny tot!
Egad - when I saw the picture I wondered how Anneka grew so much hair so quickly (then I started wondering just how many days it had been since I'd checked out your posts). You were a beautiful baby, Leif! Martha
6 comments:
Wow! There really is lots of resemblance!
That is incredible!
Wow! I thought that was Anneka for a second!
That is for sure...Anneka is a little girl version of her
Papa! So cute!!! Baba
Boy, you aren't kidding!!! Adorable...
Egad - when I saw the picture I wondered how Anneka grew so much hair so quickly (then I started wondering just how many days it had been since I'd checked out your posts). You were a beautiful baby, Leif!
Martha
Post a Comment