Leif showed me this feature on our camera the other day, and I think it's so fun! You can capture movement within the span of a couple of seconds. It's great for busy babies.
This picture is of Anneka's little friend Vanya, when his family came over to take showers and wash clothes this week. They don't have running water where they live, which is especially hard in the winter, I think! Vanya will be having a little brother or sister in a few months, so their one-room home (the size of our livingroom) will be very full with his mom, dad, teenage sister, and the baby! I'm sure they would appreciate your prayers.
3 comments:
I have fond memories of Vanya and his family. I'll surely pray and please say hello to them and our other precious church friends for me. Love ya all, (Grand)Mama Irene
Can you please tell me what this feature is called? I accidentally did this with my camera this summer, but can't find it in the manual and don't know how to look it up to do it again! Thanks so much! =)
The feature is called sport composite and it is under the sport setting (running man) on the dial on our camera. Hope this helps Cyndi
Post a Comment