Leif has been helping dig, dig, dig at church the last few days. They're digging under the building to lift it up and put a foundation underneath. On Saturday, Leif came home at about 7:30pm after working all day and said that he must have literally shoveled a couple of tons of dirt! Craziness. I'm so glad I'm not a boy.
I pulled out the crayons yesterday, thinking that Anneka may be a budding artist. She loved the crayons, but more to put in her mouth, drop on the floor, and roll around. Someday she'll figure out the "drawing" part.
5 comments:
Sooo adorable!!! I think she'll be a great artist.
We'll love her drawings! If she inherits artistic qualities from her folks and the other grandparents, she'll be awsome! Love you all, GrandMama Irene
She is so dang beautiful. Don't you just melt looking at her full of wonder as she discovers the world - or crayons? ;)
Anneka is adorable. Leif you are amazing. I admire your ambition and strength.You are building a strong foundation.Eternity has the reward. Love you The Greats
Anneka is beautiful! Angela sent me a link to your blog & I so enjoyed reading about your life in Russia. How very different it is from ours. Helps me to realize how blessed we are here in the states. Sounds like you all are doing a lot of good work spreading the word. Keep up the good work & stay warm. Greetings from Spokane. Lori Smetana
Post a Comment