Leif and I are having a race and I'm going to write this blog in the time it takes him to put the Cosby Show in the DVD player and play the intro.
It's so COLD in our apartment!! The heat is not turned on yet. Anneka is in three layers in her baby bed. And our clothes took THREE DAYS to dry. That's a long time to have them hanging around the living room.
Okay, HA! I beat him.
8 comments:
Well, she didn't really win, because she had to go back and make a spelling correction. In a couple of weeks there will probably be a new blog saying how stinkin' hot it is in the apartment after they turn the heat on. The in-between seasons always seem to feel like that in the apartment, either like a refrigerator or like a sauna.
Crazy! How cold is it there now?
Wow three days is a long time to dry your laundry. I hope your heat gets turned on soon. I'm talking to a travel agent about details to get to Ulan-Ude. It might just work out for me to come visit for Christmas.:)
I get cold just looking at that picture! Is it me or did leif's pants shrink?? Oh wait, those are probably Anneka's ;)
You crack me up! So, is it like it is in the states where if your clothes take too long to dry then they start to smell funny?
Ohhh....the Cosby Show. What seasons do you have? what other shows do you like?
I miss you guys. I wish we were coming to see you. blah
Hahaha, I love you guys. :)
hi leif and jami! i'm an old friend of 'jamin's and am in ulan-ude for two days ... would love to worship with folks here tomorrow ... if you get this message in time, please shoot me an email at leah.zimmerman@gmail.com or call me at 8-914-692-6543. thanks much! :)
So good to see your blog. I searched for it from my shop this AM. Great pics. Your are all in our thoughts often. We have an Anneka collage on our fridge. We had a picture of you on the mantle at our wedding. We felt like you were there. Miss all three of you. If I can figure it out, I will try to send pictures.
Keep safe,
Rebecca/Eric(Dad)
Post a Comment