Last night we had a time of songs/slideshow/mini-talk/food/games for people from the English camp. Even though students were called ahead to be reminded of the evening, the turnout was pretty low. Bummer. School has started, so I think people are in the middle of studies. Even students that we see regularly weren't there. So hopefully we'll connect with them in other ways.
Anneka and her friend Kristina had fun playing during the meeting last night. As you can barely see, in the far left, Kristina's mom is holding a piece of banana.
Anneka LOVES bananas, and even though she'd just eaten a piece, she zoomed in on this one immediately.
She pushed Kristina out of the way to reach her goal.
Anneka happily ate her banana, while Kristina was not so happy. It was actually really funny because Kristina is normally a SUPER calm baby... but last night, she kept chasing Anneka and attacking her. So funny. And Anneka didn't really seem phased by it. I have a little video (of course, I couldn't capture the funniest moments), but I'll post what I have:
5 comments:
That video is hysterical!! I always love to read your blog updates. How are you feeling these days? Blessings to you all...
Read about the air crash in the Urals. Pray you all and your friends are safe.
That is SO FUNNY to see Kristina attack Anneka...especially after seeing her calm, easy going personality. Anneka didn't seem at all bothered by having an angry baby on her back. Kristina and Anneka will have some memorable times growing up together. Baba
omgoodness.... SO funny! they look like bugs attacking :) SO funny!!
Hi, Jamie and Leif - I found you on the Internet - It's Martha from English Camp - LOVED the story about Adriana and you switching Kristina and Anneka for the grandmas! It was great to see your pictures and read your updates. By the way, thanks, Anneka, I'm still using your mosquito-sunscreen lotion!
Blessings,
MAPTA
Post a Comment