Yes, this is how I found my sweet wife earlier today. She seemed pretty comfortable after putting on her hat and scarf, but was pretty chilly before that. Later on she was inspired to make pigs in a blanket because it sounded warm. I think that she also liked the thought of having the oven on. As you can see, Anneka is also getting into the spirit of putting on winter clothes and just loves playing in the hat box. When Jami put Anneka down for her morning nap she put her in a onsie, two warm sets of pajamas, and her fleece snow-suit then wrapped her in two blankets with a hot water bottle next to her. I'm not sure if Anneka was really cold enough that she needed all of these things, or if Jami was just cold enough that she thought it sounded nice herself, but Anneka slept nice and cozy warm. We have hopes that the heat will be turned within the week, but until then we'll have to continue to wear a bit warmer clothes when we're inside, and maybe I'll wrap Jami in a few layers of pajamas, a snow suit, some blankets and give her a hot water bottle :).
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Brrrrr! part 2
Yes, this is how I found my sweet wife earlier today. She seemed pretty comfortable after putting on her hat and scarf, but was pretty chilly before that. Later on she was inspired to make pigs in a blanket because it sounded warm. I think that she also liked the thought of having the oven on. As you can see, Anneka is also getting into the spirit of putting on winter clothes and just loves playing in the hat box. When Jami put Anneka down for her morning nap she put her in a onsie, two warm sets of pajamas, and her fleece snow-suit then wrapped her in two blankets with a hot water bottle next to her. I'm not sure if Anneka was really cold enough that she needed all of these things, or if Jami was just cold enough that she thought it sounded nice herself, but Anneka slept nice and cozy warm. We have hopes that the heat will be turned within the week, but until then we'll have to continue to wear a bit warmer clothes when we're inside, and maybe I'll wrap Jami in a few layers of pajamas, a snow suit, some blankets and give her a hot water bottle :).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Jami~you look so cute!!
Hi Kids,
I agree with Kadie you both look pretty cute! Hopefully that heat will be on soon.
Love, GrandMama Irene
mmmm, sounds cozy. (the hot water bottle, double pj's routine). At least you can really enjoy your hot tea now!
Post a Comment