Good news: my "thing" isn't cancer. Hooray! Our doctor in the States even has a lead on what this could be.
Oh, I forgot to mention that the doctor from the hospital yesterday gave us his personal cell number to call him and get the results right away. Isn't that incredible?!?!
Tuesday, June 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
14 comments:
YEA!!!!
Oh good! You're in our prayers!
Love you! --kadie & josh
Hooray! I am soooo relieved for you. And I'm so glad that a dr. in the states has at least an idea to go on.
Awesome news!! Still praying hard for you and thinking of you big time...
Such GREAT news, Jami!!!
Anneka is getting so big, and what a cutie!!
phew!! thanks for posting so quickly! gina
Shouts of Praise! You will remain in my prayers until this is all figured out! Lots of love!
Iam so glad! We prayed here with the "Senioren" group yesterday and with everyone I met and we will continue to pray. But thank's to our Lord Jesus for the good news!
Inka
Praise God!!! We are so glad you don't have to live with the unknown anymore.
Love,
the Ritchies
I'm so sorry that you're having to go through this crazy sickness! Jeff and I are praying for you--and praying for wisdom for you and doctors and travel details...and that God would hold you close during this time! Keep us updated. Love to you. Le (and Jeff)
We just got the email on the prayer chain from NLCC today. We're praying for you--for all the things you listed AND for a great rate on a hotel in Moscow! "Grace, God's undeserved favor, be with all who love our Lord Jesus Christ with undying and incorruptible love." We love you guys! ~Eph. 6:24
Jami, I am praying for you!! I am relieved with you that it's not cancer and that you are under good Dr's. HE will provide for you.
Praise Jesus!!! Still praying for whatever it is though.
Our thoughts and prayers are with you. It's hard to believe we can see you and ready your blog. We hope and pray that the healing touch of God's presence with you will bring healing and wholeness to you. Blessings on you. Paul Kuhn and the Milton United Methodist congregation.
Post a Comment