The other day my mom answered the phone, and I could tell the person on the other end was asking for Anneka because my mom started laughing and said, "Yes, she is, but she's a baby". The person calling was confused because she was running a criminal check on Anneka (for us to have to apply for temporary residency in Russia), and she thought the date of birth must be wrong. We've been in Russia long enough to know that when they have document requirements we need to have them- thus, a criminal record of our baby daughter. But the good news is that she came back clear! She's not a criminal!
Friday, February 08, 2008
She's not a criminal!
The other day my mom answered the phone, and I could tell the person on the other end was asking for Anneka because my mom started laughing and said, "Yes, she is, but she's a baby". The person calling was confused because she was running a criminal check on Anneka (for us to have to apply for temporary residency in Russia), and she thought the date of birth must be wrong. We've been in Russia long enough to know that when they have document requirements we need to have them- thus, a criminal record of our baby daughter. But the good news is that she came back clear! She's not a criminal!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I think this is my new favorite blog post. :-)
Definitely the best...she might not be a criminal but she is a stealer...she stole my heart the first time I saw her.
she is so cute!that is so funny about the criminal check!!
gina
That is SO funny! Anneka is even laughing about it too. And I think it highly appropriate that her outfit is black/white striped like a jail bird. haha! I agree with Dana, this might be my fave blog post too!
I read it before the picture loaded and thought it was really funny, and then the picture came up and I laughed and laughed. What a precious little jail bird! :)
I agree with the rest. This post is awesome. And I LOVE her smile. she is beautiful.
anita
that is SO funny!!! but i'm definitely glad that Anneka went through ok ;):D:D:D.
She is so beautiful Jamie! I wish I had the chance to meet her in person. Mom keeps me updated on the two of you.... Hope all is well!
Ashlie
oh, anneka is so precious and funny...she takes after her mom I think :)
heather mitchell :)
Post a Comment