Today my Dad flew to Louisiana to visit my brother and so we had to say goodbye to him... for who knows how long. It's always so hard to say goodbye and to know we're taking Anneka away from her grandparents and so many others who love her so dearly. But I also am struck by the beauty and depth of time that we have with people simply because of this path we've chosen. I find that I'm much more intentional in getting time with family and sharing with them how much I love them. I'm thankful for this special gift. We also had a dessert time with other family members this evening. We are blessed with such a wonderful family!
Speaking of family, I realized that we've posted pictures of all the great grandparents except for Anneka's "Grandpa Great". So here they are together. =)
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, she is getting so big!!!
Post a Comment