Thursday, February 21, 2008

He Did It!!



Leif did it! He finished reading the Russian Bible before we head back next week. Hooray!! I am very proud of him, as this is a huge feat and is indicative of many, many hours of study.

Our letter of invitation came in the mail today at about 4:00. We just found out that Monday is a Russian holiday and the consulate will be closed... so we'll need to rush our visas to get them back by next Thursday. We're thankful that we found out about this holiday and would much rather pay a little more for rushed visas than a lot more for all new plane tickets. Please continue to pray for all of that!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats and hugs from us

This Is The Day said...

Wow! I'm impressed! I know that was a lot of hard work for Leif! I'm so happy that you got your visas...and found out about the holiday. God's got it all under control!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Ashley L. said...

That is amazing! Good work and we pray that God will bear much fruit through the time and hard work that you've put in.

DouloScott said...

Praise God!!!