When Anneka was a month old, our friend Angela took these pictures (and many more great ones) for us. She has such an eye for details and she set up a little studio here at our home. She has a website. You should check it out: www.stillpointphotography.net
WOW! What cool pictures! They are beautiful (because the subject matter is beautiful! :)) and your friend did an outstanding job! :) I love reading your blog and Ken & I were just talking about you guys last night and how Christ-centered you are and what an incredible heart you have for the mission field, which basically means simply people at large! But especially for Siberia and we are praying for your Spring trek back. Sorry we didn't get a chance to visit with you guys on Sunday; do you regularly attend the 11am service? Hopefully we'll see you again soon. Have a wonderful week!
I love the last one. she looks like such an old soul there--like she's saying "i'm done. stop now, please. my hair needs smoothing" or something equally grumpy. :o)
3 comments:
WOW! What cool pictures! They are beautiful (because the subject matter is beautiful! :)) and your friend did an outstanding job! :) I love reading your blog and Ken & I were just talking about you guys last night and how Christ-centered you are and what an incredible heart you have for the mission field, which basically means simply people at large! But especially for Siberia and we are praying for your Spring trek back. Sorry we didn't get a chance to visit with you guys on Sunday; do you regularly attend the 11am service? Hopefully we'll see you again soon. Have a wonderful week!
Beautiful pictures! Those will be treasured for a long, long time!
I love the last one. she looks like such an old soul there--like she's saying "i'm done. stop now, please. my hair needs smoothing" or something equally grumpy. :o)
Post a Comment